Which router for £100ish?

Soldato
Currently using a standard ISP router that has pretty poor wifi coverage around the house and it gives my ring doorbell a poor signal overall. Looking for something with better wifi coverage with a budget of around £100. I've seen quite a few routers in this price point, the TP Link AX55 and some Asus ones.

Any suggestions please?

Cheers

Soldato
OP
you might be better off just buying a wifi extender and keeping the router ?

I do have a wifi extender but it's pretty useless to be honest, drops out a lot and not very reliable. I don't mind spending £100 just to have a better router with better wifi across the house as multiple devices with benefit from it

Soldato
OP
Lots of posts in here and I'll admit a lot of it goes over my head.

I got the tp link ax55 and WiFi signal to my ring doorbell isn't any better at all. The router, as was the ISP one it replaced, is in a very open space, not behind and TVs etc

I might need to look into a mesh system now I suppose

Soldato
OP
I appreciate all the advice you guys have given, thanks for that

I actually don't mind having the AX55, it's got a lot more settings than the ISP provided router I was using before and the wifi speeds to my other devices are better with it

Anyway, now I need to decide whether to get the Deco's or just another AX55 to extend the Wifi signal, I'll do some research and make a decision

Cheers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom