which rpg would you prefer

Man of Honour
FF8.

If you've played 70% of it then definitely go back and do it again. You'll get a lovely big helping of nostaliga, and then a big dollop of "Oh sweet" when you get to the stuff you haven't covered. Yes.

Gangster
Associate
OP
FF8.

If you've played 70% of it then definitely go back and do it again. You'll get a lovely big helping of nostaliga, and then a big dollop of "Oh sweet" when you get to the stuff you haven't covered. Yes.

save game only on start of disc 2

reason i quit 10+ years ago? was due to it becoming real hard

Man of Honour
Start of disc 2 is a long way off 70% dude!

I made the mistake of rushing through for the story progression on my first playthrough. I remember my best characters only being about level 20 at the end of the 3rd disc. So, SO hard. I'd grind like hell in some forest on the first disc if I were you, get 100 of every awesome magic you can with each character and junction yourself right up, then you're golden. Mess around with some cards/Diablos' card to item ability and get yourself some awesome weapons which open up the better limit breaks. Won't be so hard then!

Man of Honour
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok so you're pretty near the end then, it's really more like 95% done in terms of story, just a load of bosses and the end to see.

The end is a bit weird but it's definitely worth finishing.

Man of Honour
I'm on about the fact that you said you completed about 70% of it.

If you're going to be hard work like this on our date then I'm going to be ordering a lot of sparkling rosé.

Soldato
Start of disc 2 is a long way off 70% dude!

I made the mistake of rushing through for the story progression on my first playthrough. I remember my best characters only being about level 20 at the end of the 3rd disc. So, SO hard. I'd grind like hell in some forest on the first disc if I were you, get 100 of every awesome magic you can with each character and junction yourself right up, then you're golden. Mess around with some cards/Diablos' card to item ability and get yourself some awesome weapons which open up the better limit breaks. Won't be so hard then!

When I played it I got all my characters and all GFs to 100 and got all my magic to the third level magic at 100, marlboros were still a bitch though.

Back
Top Bottom