which way should I do this?

Caporegime
As per title, if I wanted to have an equaliser style effect that plays once and sits under a menu bar such as 'home' 'contact us' 'portfolio' then once you mouseover the 'home' the bar for the equaliser would bounce up underneath the selected icon.

I am sure this type of thing should be possible but cannot start to think how to go about it.

Any help is appreciated pointing me in the right direction to look.

I know I haven't explained it too well. :o

Basically an equaliser to do it's thing of moving bars up and down (not linked to an audio source) and when you mouseover the 'home' button it would stop the equliser and send the corresponding bar that is below the 'home' button up to it.

Sorry of that's even worse. Lol.

Basically an equaliser to do it's thing of moving bars up and down (not linked to an audio source) and when you mouseover the 'home' button it would stop the equliser and send the corresponding bar that is below the 'home' button up to it.

Using jQuery, create the initial animation and loop it (if you want it to run continuously). Then write in your hover effect to stop existing animation and animate the one specific bar.

Back
Top Bottom