Which WEBSTORE program or application?

Soldato
To make a simple web store with few sales items, desctription, price, availability/stock options etc?

Doing a research for my university.

Soldato
OP
i tried wordpress, but had problem with something, not sure :)

does any of your suggested offers multi-stores selection, to offer customer a stock alert + which store has the item in stock or similar?

Associate
i tried wordpress, but had problem with something, not sure :)

does any of your suggested offers multi-stores selection, to offer customer a stock alert + which store has the item in stock or similar?

I've only really used Prestashop since that's what our internal stock control software is integrated with, which has multi-store options. There are stock alert modules but they may be paid-for modules.

Soldato
OP
will check prestashop :) i hope it's easy to manage.

edit: it does look great with a lot of possibilites...

xbenjiiman: many thanks for help!!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
multi store as to show stock of each stores separatelly, possible?

1 webstore - 1 main warehouse + xyz normal stores...combined stock, possible?

why does always shows me price without VAT?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I don't see many retailers as you to have a forum within an online store.
What exactly do you need to run a such forum and how do you implement it with your store? Thank you.

Here in Slovenija we don't have anything like OCUK. Small market is bigget problem, 2 mio people with 1.49 mio of web population.....around 78% of householders have access to Internet, that around 567.000 from 730.000 in total.

Our online stores usually uses e-newsletter/blog/comment/fb like/email and that's virtually it.....

Would you guys suggest for this small market to make a forum? Expensive?

In which open source did you make your online store? Thank you.

Soldato
I use Magento with my online store (I did have 3, but have moved down to the one, main core of the business). It is integrated with a piece of software called Linnworks, which takes care of all the stock control, invoicing, order processing, dispatch emails, and other stuff. Means it syncs between amazon, ebay, our EPOS system and direct over-the-phone orders.

Linnworks can be expensive depending on your package (Im on grandfather prices).

Back
Top Bottom