Soldato
As per title, I'm wanting to know which steering wheel to get for the Xbox One X.

I've look at the Thrustmaster TMX Pro Force Feedback Racing Wheel and have also had a short go on the Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel while at a work conference a week ago.

I would prefer a force feedback wheel but I've only ever used the official Microsoft 360 wheel before.

I'm after a wheel to go along with my purchase of F1 2017 and will likely pickup Forza 7 later on.

Soldato
I have a logitech G920 and its pretty good and can be had quite often at a heavy discount if you shop around.

Only thing is the brake pedal rubber is hard as hell so you have to turn up the dead zone (most game with profiles do this automatically forza does). if not you need legs like Geoff Capes to 100% the brake input.

I use it on PC and Xbox one

Soldato
I had this dilemma as my G27 was not compatible.

After watching several video reviews the consensus was that Logitech uses old fashioned tech and weak FFB so settled on a Thrustmaster TX.

Still using my modded G27 pedals, bought an adaptor.

Soldato
OP
The TX doesn't seem to be available anywhere apart from the Thrustmaster store (£399). The TMX was available for £180 something (elsewhere) but that's not available at the moment either.

Back
Top Bottom