Which wheels? (56k eek)

Soldato
Just trying to decide which wheels would suit my car more. I don't want to go with your typical flat 5 spoke or multispoke wheels as you see them on every car... so here's what I've come up with so far.

These...

101_0270.jpg

I do have pictures of these on a GSi and they look fantastic!

Or these...

type.r.rear.jpg

4168.jpg

Helppppppp me decide :(

Soldato
OP
Kingy, cheers for the reply mate :)

My Dad has BK299's on his 800 and from most angles they look awesome. Wouldn't go as far to say they look out of place on his car, but they definitely suit the 200 series better.

Oh, I've got discs all round. Puny little 262's on the front and 238's on the rear... not for long though ;)

I love Kahn RS-R's... my first dreams of owning a car were of a Pug 106 GTi with 5 spoke Kahn's on. Sexy!

With regards for the Ti alloys, they're a different fitment to mine... shame really, because I'd have loved some 17" Vitesse wheels.

Sone said:
i quite like the current ones. Your car looks nice as it it is worth spending all that money on an old rover? Not like you got 4 spokes

Tbh Sone, I like the standard wheels. They look pretty smart when cleaned up and have a nice stealth factor about them. Only problem is, there's something in my head screaming for bigger wheels.

I've got no problems with spending money on an 'old' Rover. I've got a lot of plans for this car :)

Soldato
OP
lol, wow, quite a debate here. Thanks for all the input :)

So, you guys are telling me that these wheels don't suit the car...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/NicKGSITurbo/miscellanous008.jpg

I think they look awesome myself. Suit the hatch much better than the Coupe I must say.

Fox, if I was going to get multispokes, I'd get MG Straights. SgtTupac has them on his and it looks fantastic. They aren't dear either... £200 for 4 brand new rims.

Soldato
OP
Hmm yeah I can see what you mean Mark, I guess they do look like blatent fakes :(

Sam, SuperLeg's are nice... but they're not for me.

Soldato
OP
So MG Straights really are for the win eh?

Hmmm.

lol El, yeah, blue wheels on a blue car don't go too well. Still, it's one of a kind... that thing has a V6 under the bonnet :cool:

Soldato
OP
Can't believe nobody likes the Mille's. I think they look superb.

Si, what (affordable) wheels... apart from SuperLeg's and T's do all of those things? :p

Soldato
OP
R124, thanks for the reply.

I would love a set of recessed multispokes like those in the picture. They look very smart and you don't see a lot of them... especially not on a Rover :p

Damn BMW's and their 5 stud pattern :mad:

Cheers for the warning, although never heard that myself. I'll look into it :)

The rear camber on my car is bad enough on standard wheels... on 17's it's going to be something like / \ !

Back
Top Bottom