Which Z390 Motherboard

Associate
I am currently using a i7 8700k

I will be upgrading to a i9 9900k in the future but want to get a better motherboard than the one I currently have

I was looking at the Gigabyte Designare or the Aorus Master, but I am wondering if there are better options out there?

I am not really a big overclocker, I just want as many features as possible for when I want to upgrade more. My main issue with my current Motherboard the Z370 Prime - A is the lack of any USB 3.1 Type C port and only 4 Sata ports which is too low compared to the amount of Hard drives I currently use.

I will also be upgrading my 1080 to a 2080 Super as well as my 3000 Mhz Ram to 3600 Mhz

Any help would be great

Soldato
I am currently using a i7 8700k

I will be upgrading to a i9 9900k in the future but want to get a better motherboard than the one I currently have

I was looking at the Gigabyte Designare or the Aorus Master, but I am wondering if there are better options out there?

I am not really a big overclocker, I just want as many features as possible for when I want to upgrade more. My main issue with my current Motherboard the Z370 Prime - A is the lack of any USB 3.1 Type C port and only 4 Sata ports which is too low compared to the amount of Hard drives I currently use.

I will also be upgrading my 1080 to a 2080 Super as well as my 3000 Mhz Ram to 3600 Mhz

Any help would be great

the top 3:

1. Asus apex - the best but £££
2. asrock itx phantom - best small board but limited slots
3. gigabyte aorus master - best
price perf.

Soldato
I have tried to get the Apex but its out of stock everywhere I look and doesn't seem to be made anymore?

if you can’t source one and must have a full sized board then the aorus master is a fine board it just won’t have the last word in ram compatibility and overclock.

Back
Top Bottom