White cars?

Soldato
I don't like white cars, but i've ended up with 2 :confused::eek::p

24204689128_d5565a4b4f_b_d.jpg

44190806900_cd44e760f5_b_d.jpg

To be fair, the pearlescent white on the Alphard is pretty nice actually, suits it perfectly.

Soldato
Came in to see opinions being shared as facts.. not disappointed.

This is 100000% personal preference. You like it, buy it.. you don't, don't..

Why on earth would someone else's opinion of a colour make any difference to you?

Soldato
Came in to see opinions being shared as facts.. not disappointed.

This is 100000% personal preference. You like it, buy it.. you don't, don't..

Why on earth would someone else's opinion of a colour make any difference to you?

Believe it or not, a lot of people buy things based on how they will be perceived by others. White is considered a 'poverty' spec by many as this thread has proven.

Soldato
Full disclosure, I have white and would again but I don't give a **** what colour someone's car is and this recession white thing is tedious.

For what it's worth my opinion is black is impossible to keep looking nice, white and especially silver are surprisingly easy to live with when they need a clean and I have feels about certain cars in certain colours but that's no more relevant to anyone on here than what I had for breakfast :)

Caporegime
Full disclosure, I have white and would again but I don't give a **** what colour someone's car is and this recession white thing is tedious.

For what it's worth my opinion is black is impossible to keep looking nice, white and especially silver are surprisingly easy to live with when they need a clean and I have feels about certain cars in certain colours but that's no more relevant to anyone on here than what I had for breakfast :)

What did you have though? I had crumpets.

Back
Top Bottom