Who have you got on your ignore list?

Soldato
It has come to my attention that some of us use the magic ignore button... perhaps some of us feel Ignorance is Bliss but I feel that Truth is Beauty, therefore I ignore no-one!

So who is on your list... and do you remember why?

gord said:
I used to have punky_munky on my ignore list. It wasnt anything he said, it was his signature. It was of some old granny in a corset smiling funny and it just freaked me out.. so i ignored him to remove it.

Lemonkettaz do you have a myspace area?

Yeah, and then you click the granny and it placed punky on your ignore list, you were just doing what the granny wanted tbh

afraser2k said:
cleanbluesky
crashuk
dmpoole
Frank_Rizzo
HaX
Hojo
jiff
r1cko
sedm100
VIRII

Most likely due to various threads in Speakers Corner and the way debate usually goes on in there, hence why I no longer bother with it.

I'm just curious how/why you came into this thread if I am on your ignore list (along with some of the other best posters in SC)

Neon said:
no worries then, i probably will be now, kahns probably telling you how much he thinks am a jerk :mad: but nevermind. im not prevoking any more attacks. calling a nonce under someone elses Username.

I'd say that you have been glove-slapped to the face and now must defend the your honour of your name (or username) by at least explaining how you're not a ....

hold on, you were the guy who criticised DmPoole's Guitar Warrior competition...

I'd forgotten that, but that event alone got you closer than probably anyone else to prompting me to use ignore...

Rich_L said:
I'm curious why people don't seem to understand the ignore function means their posts are ignored and so they are very unlikely to get a response :p :p

*edit*
Unless of course, as I've just done, someone else quotes their post :D Arguing via proxy if you will..

Yes, but I started the thread... which means that the guy must either be reading my thread despite being on his ignore list or that I am not on his list

Rich_L said:
What's wrong with the former? The thread title pretty much describes what the thread is about, for example I didn't read your OP as I've only just read the last page before adding my input :)

Would he have known the title of the thread were I on ignore?

Sequoia said:

After reading that and having a guess at why this particular medium attracts you so much I would like to apologise if I have done any of what you described. I dont think I have but we have discussed some aspects, so who knows.

As far as comments about your status are concerned, you can understand that many of the people on here do not share your background so would be curious. I hope that no-one in any way begrudges you something that they themselves would desire, especially given that i expect you have worked hard for what you have and that you are not a lazy teen, rather a mature man.

Also, you may not be aware but there is a 'climate' amongst many people in the UK whereby issues of wealth are sometimes taboo - which may be why people have mistaken you for 'showing off'... personally I think the only reason you use overclockers is to escape from your environment slightly, so seriously doubt you would need to show off here.

Sequoia said:
Perhaps. But some people make such stupid statements that personally, I'm not interested in wading through it hoping for the odd gem.

Myself I love to watch sparks fly, so I am just as interested in the idiots as the sage posters...

in fact, some of my facourite posters are as likely to support me as attack me if discussing various topics.

The ones that just want to attack, attack, attack are pointless - but I still wouldn't ignore them...

Last edited:
Bigstan said:
You may be right but with some people it just isn't worth trawling through 3,000 posts of utter bile and nonsense on the off-chance that they may have one post which shows even a spark of intelligence.

Stan :)

I dont think it works that way, I think GD is 85% tripe with crap like posters encouraging others to spread mustard on their face and asking what each others favourite number under ten is, and the other forums are less-frequented but full of specific and useful knowledge...

ElRazur said:
I dont expect it to go down well and i am use to the Ocukers reaction. I wont attack any gay person nor will i insult them but i just dont agree with what they do and i will avoid them if i can. Now that's my form of homophobia.

[overreaction]

You sir, are Hitler... only black. you are Blackler.

[/overreaction] :p :D

*This post is an attempt those who exaggerate your position on homosexuals, or disgaree or insult you you feeling that they dont have to provide a reason, dont take it as an insult Mr Razeur*

Last edited:
ElRazur said:
MB, can i just ask you something. See, im from Nigeria and i have been brought up to believe sex is only between a man and a woman and not any other mix. Are you saying to me loads (i mean million) of people like me are wrong?

But there are even more than that who think it is okay, and just because a lot of people think something doesn't mean its 'right'...

Back
Top Bottom