Who here keeps Chameleons?

Associate
So we've recently adopted a Female Panther Chameleon from someone that is due to move soon, They even threw in her full settup (Enclosure/Heat Lamp/UVB Lamp etc).

(PIC TO FOLLOW)

Whilst she seems very happy in her enclosure, We'd love to give her a planted enclosure instead of the Plastic plants she currently has. To that end, Can you show me your enclosures so i may have some inspiration?

So we've recently adopted a Female Panther Chameleon from someone that is due to move soon, They even threw in her full settup (Enclosure/Heat Lamp/UVB Lamp etc).

(PIC TO FOLLOW)

Whilst she seems very happy in her enclosure, We'd love to

I used to have lizards, and I found the best plants were sturdy ones that are tolerant of dry conditions. Succulemts are good.

I don't think chameleons are diggers, so that shouldn't be a problem. Crickets will hide in the soil, so don't overfeed.

As it is a female Panther Chameleon, remember to notice and compliment her every time she changes colour.

If you don't, she may well get grouchy and ask you whether you still love her.

Looking at these myself. Global Ghekos has some great starter kits. Possibly sometime later in the year. Almost certainly a bio active setup.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom