• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Who's running the worst GPU?

Associate
Thought it would be interesting to see who is running the worst GPU during this time of crazy prices. I had an RX 6800 for a while but sold to CEX when they were offering mental prices back in May. I am now the proud owner of a Nvidia Quadro NV295. Cost £10 and can only just run at 1440p 60Hz for desktop usage. Struggles to run Minecraft on low settings.

Associate
OP
But things have changed now, prices of other items have caught up with high GPU prices, that is petrol/diesel, food, electricity, gas housing, rents etc.
So I would say GPU prices are not crazy anymore but about right, a new normal.

Do you think GPU prices will drop from here on?

Still have my gtx1060, radeon7850 and radeon 5450 and other cards in case of emergency.

I thought you would have been keeping a low profile after your thread stating GPU's will never be cheaper ever again? They are currently getting cheaper by the day.

Back
Top Bottom