Why does Overclockers not sell real gaming chairs ?

Associate
By that I mean comfortable chairs meant for long play sessions with real back support.

No offence meant to overclockers I've been a loyal customer for many years but this is something important.

Cost may be one problem but we spend £800+ on a graphics card or VR.

I bought a nice gaming chair from OC nearly 2 years ago and it suited me fine until I spent some time in an office using a Steelcase chair, you know that it is a good experience when after 12 hours your back feels in better shape than when you first sat down.

I could not go back to a gaming chair and instead bought myself a Steelcase Please (was going for a leapv2) I also got to try some Herman Miller chairs, its like you are sitting on air almost, they breath and move with you.

We are not in race cars we do not need to be strapped into a bucket seat because of the G forces on the track, a real gaming chair is one that offers support and moves with your body.

With the high end stuff Overclockers sells you would think these would fit well.

Associate
OP
I would say Noble are one of the best "gaming" chairs but executive chairs beat them for long term sitting comfort, its all about personal likes.

Back
Top Bottom