Why is the N70 so slow?

Suspended
I've been using mobile phones for a long time now, mostly S40 nokias, but I have used symbian ones in the past, starting with the huge yet great 7650. I got the N70 yesterday on roange and seems to be a lot slower than the 7650, menus take a lot longer to load, as does the camera, got so annoyed after 5 mins of using it that its now back in the box all sealed up

Suspended
OP
darnit, looks like i will be selling off the phone and sticking with my 8800 then, sucks big time as ive wanted a new phone for a while

Suspended
OP
mrochester said:
You sound like a bit of a fanatic like me... I just got a 7370 on Friday, and I'm already selling it on. My 8800 is just too nice too ;)

ive been through too many phones in a short period of times, was getting a new phone every 2 weeks for quite a while just to keep myself entertained, but then when I got my 6230 i stuck with it for 2 years, mainly because it had everything i needed in a handset, if the 8800 had expandable memory i would be happy with it, its a very nice phone but i also want a 2nd mobile with more feature, been looking at the 6270/80 but its a bit too big for my liking. The S60 phones are too slow, and I dont want any non nokia phones as i love the s40 interface

Suspended
OP
I tried looking for the 6280 today whilst I was in town, couldnt find it any shop, tried cpw, o2, tmobile, orange, phone 4u and voda!

Suspended
OP
bledd. said:
just remove background, choose a REALLY simple white theme and move all things from phone to memory card, makes it a few times faster tbh

might get mine debranded to pep things up a bit again

i'll try that once i get it debranded, orange firmware is drivin me nuts

Back
Top Bottom