Wii Graphics - Bloom/hdr?

Permabanned
WTF your talking down the Wii, OMFG it wont look good on an HDTV it wont do HDMI.

I didnt need HDTV to enjoy thr geatest game I have ever played, to date which is OOT and HL2

The 360 looks great on my SDTV and so will the WII, its like playing a pc game on a LCD instead of a CRT. Its swings and roundabouts.

Permabanned
|The concerns aren't over how it will look on an SDTV as that was what it was designed for. The concern is over how it will look on LCD HDTV's which do not handle SD images too well. It's a valid concern IMO. I'll still be getting one ig the price is right whether I have an HD set by then or not.

Soldato
JimmyEatWorms said:
|The concerns aren't over how it will look on an SDTV as that was what it was designed for. The concern is over how it will look on LCD HDTV's which do not handle SD images too well. It's a valid concern IMO. I'll still be getting one ig the price is right whether I have an HD set by then or not.

Like the gamecube the Wii will support 480p via Component out.. Which if on my 42" plasma actually looks suprisingly good.. fair enough not as hi res as 1080i on my 360 but very sharp and excellent colour.. just get a few more sharp jaggies.. But the Wii has better antialiasing than the Gc so should be pretty sweet..

Back
Top Bottom