Will I regret my Laptop purchase?

Soldato
99CBqxw.jpg
aHTTf2u.jpg
X0kYt2C.jpg

Lenovo Yoga 510

its in pretty much immaculate condition for a 2nd hand item and it cost me £100 on gum which i picked up last night.

i didnt do full research as i just wanted a laptop and wasnt fussed if it was normal or flexed, just a decent non atom spec, so i didnt realize the A9 processor was a straight up dual core, but it does have 4gb ram, 1tb hdd as factory and the touch screen all works, cant really fault it so far, just needs a windows refresh as they left stuff on it.

was these ever good laptops?

Soldato
OP
In my opinion it's as good as a laptop as you deemed for your use case, I would probably change the 1tb to a SSD which would help it a lot.

thanks for reply.

yeah the usage wont be too high, i just wanted something better than my atom netbook for general and something i might be able to run movies or netfix from etc without issue when im not home, ive just never owned this type of laptop or a lenovo for that matter(only towers) which is why i was curious and yeah im already in the process of looking for a decent ssd and will look at upgrading the memory too.

edit: oh and to stream xbox one games from.

Associate
The issue is the low resolution screen - while intel based ones are usually 1080p or 4K, AMD ones come with a 1366x768 which for a 14" screen is really poor.

Back
Top Bottom