Will UKIP win its first seat in parliament tonight?

Soldato
Soldato
Wait a second, you're calling people out on avoiding questions? Seriously?

It's hypocray otherwise, you lot can't hide behind V0n forever you know

Oh and to save on merging two threads, here was the upshoot of Lordys inaability to answer the questions put to him

If you wanted debate then you should have kept your attitude civil. I posted the link that has video evidence, that's more than adequate along with many other well documented UKIP gaffes to show the party shouldn't be trusted with a whiff of power.

That's not evidence because (and i have to yet again do all the work for you)

1) the video was made in 2010
2) made while he was part of the tory party
3) Not part of any policy making process

But you know these points don't you? You just didn't want to admit it. So to say 'UKIP' said that the NHS is a waste of money is wrong, false and disingenuous on your part

It's fair to say that you haven't provided responses to questions posted by people like v0n, so it is mildly ironic.
I have actually later on, you must have missed it because when i finally did his arguments fell apart. Just like yours

Why do you feel the need to jump to defend UKIP at every opportunity, often with a surly attitude?

Because of the crappy attitude from those who are on the liberals and left, it was the Labour party that released that video if Matthew Richardson, so instead of arguing on points and policy's, the Labour party went dirty.

And i hate the rank hypocrisy they peddle. The Labour party are a horrible bunch of degenerates that lie through their teeth for the greed of power. Simply because they think that have some sort of delusions of grandeur to think that the way to run the country is to enslave everyone with surveillance, laws and debt. And anyone that intends to vote for them i seriously and honestly question there mental health.

Last edited:
Soldato
And on balance 51 pedos in the Labour party is a touch more serious then the two items posted

*same message*

So two stories one on the BBC & one on The Independent versus some obviously biased website? Hhhmmm. Now I'm not defending Labour here but you need to match quality source with quality source.

Wait a second, you're calling people out on avoiding questions? Seriously?

I know. It broke my irony detector. :D

Soldato
28th Feb they're having a conference in Margate.

I think UKIP have been wise to start later then the other two as by election we'd be fed up of seeing Cameron and Milliband

Back
Top Bottom