Wimbledon 2022

Associate
He's basically tried to threaten the umpire then repeatedly asked if he was dumb, it's just outright bullying, then has the arrogance to say they're here to watch me not you..if the umpire can't chin him, he should be thrown off the courts

Soldato
Love it. Tsitsipas doesn't seem to be able to handle the mental game. Nick has the crowd on his side.

The umpire and the match referee have the power to intervene if see fit. Lack of intervention suggests there's not much of a problem.

Caporegime
OP
Oh FFS, not another injury.

Kyrgios is not only box office, he's one of the most talented players to ever pick up a racket. If he had the mentality of Djokovic he'd be a multi slam winner by now.

Soldato
Whilst you can't deny the box office draw of Kyrgios, he really should have been defaulted for swearing.

By letting him get away with it they are just turning tennis into football where the cult of personality is taking over.

It's a real shame.

Caporegime
OP
Players very rarely get defaulted for swearing, they get a code violation and nothing more.

Edit: YES! Get in Kyrgios and get ****** Tsitsipas.

State of the BBC, apologising for his behaviour on court whilst employing people like McEnroe, soft ***** :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Whilst you can't deny the box office draw of Kyrgios, he really should have been defaulted for swearing.

By letting him get away with it they are just turning tennis into football where the cult of personality is taking over.

It's a real shame.

Swearing to yourself is a code violation only.

You would only get defaulted for swearing if it's clearly at someone else. There wasn't any evidence I saw that he swore at someone else. The lines judge went to talk to the umpire, but if she said he sore at them then he would have been defaulted, so most likely he was just swearing at himself.

Back
Top Bottom