WIN 2 FREE TICKETS TO THE GADGET SHOW LIVE (Wednesday) *WINNER ANNOUNCED!*

OcUK Staff
1333786212.jpg

We have two complimentary tickets which we will be giving away to one lucky forum member. - All you need to do is post here and say:

"I would love to see OcUK at the Gadget Show Live on Wednesday at the Birmingham NEC!"

You need to be able to make the event on Wednesday 11th April (9:00am-6:00pm) which is next week! :)

So good luck and I shall pick a winner at random tomorrow at 4PM.

You will be collecting the free tickets at the door, I will be there to hand them over to you. :)

www.gadgetshowlive.net

OcUK Staff
OP
I would love to see OcUK stop pulling cheap tricks to try and boost their search engine rankings by getting people to repeat the phrase "I would love to see OcUK at the Gadget Show Live on Wednesday at the Birmingham NEC!". Me, cynical?

Yeah, we didn't have to give the tickets away. Nothing to do with search engines, how would this help us in any way? I created that text purely so people know what it is, when it is, and where it is.

OcUK Staff
OP
I will be using the random generator to pick the winner, so it will just be a random post selected. - If you are the winner you will need to pick up the tickets from myself. :)

Back
Top Bottom