Win an Awesome Foursome Driving Thrill Track Day

Soldato

Don't forget that as a loyal Forum Member you get free shipping

If you are not a Forum Member, sign up today and be part of the UK's biggest and best computing and lifestyle community

Prize - Awesome Foursome Driving Thrill Voucher

This is your chance to drive four monsters of the road on one fantastic experience! Enjoy the ferocious Lamborghini Gallardo, the stunning Ferrari 360, the flawless Porsche GT3 and the king of the rally world, the Subaru Impreza WRX Sti. Each beast is a completely different drive but each is guaranteed to leave you smiling ear to ear. After a welcome on arrival and safety briefing you will rotate around these four sensational cars. With three breathtaking laps driving in each car, this subliminal driving experience will satisfy any petrol head. Just remember that you do have to give the keys back at the end!

Locations
• Vision Motorsport, Oxfordshire - Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire
• Elvington Race Track, North Yorkshire - Elvington, North Yorkshire

Availability
Selected weekday dates three times and at least one Saturday each month from March until December. Dates fill very quickly; please allow at least six weeks advance booking notice.
Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 18 and you must have held a full manual driving licence for at least a year. Minimum height is 5', maximum is 6'6''. Maximum weight is 16 stone. Please bring your driving licence with you on the day.
Weather
Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions which would make driving at speed dangerous. Please call the venue if in any doubt.
Duration
Your experience will last for approximately two and a half hours, including briefing and driving time. You will drive three laps of the three quarters of a mile long circuit in each car.
Numbers On Day
Your briefing will be shared; the driver to instructor ratio is 5:1.
Spectators
Spectators are very welcome. Please be aware that any children aged 11 or under must be accompanied by a spectating adult at all times. Pets are not permitted at any circuit.
Dress Code
Wear flat shoes which are comfortable for driving (chunky boots aren't recommended).

OcUK Saitek/Madcatz Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- This Prize Draw is open to all OcUK customers, except for employees of OcUK (or their families), their suppliers or other affiliated companies.
- One entry per order
- Winners chosen on Friday 24rd December 2010.
- One winner chosen will a Awesome Foursome Driving Thrill Voucher (from Red Letter Day)
- Prize voucher will be shipped within 28 working days
- Winners will be notified by e-mail and competition results posted on the OcUK Forums website.
- The draw will be made by an OcUK employee.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable and no cash alternatives are available.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- OcUK reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- No purchase necessary. Just send a stamped adressed envelope marked "Thrill Day Prize Draw" with a letter detailing your full name, address, forums user name and shop account email address to:-
Overclockers UK (Esnet Ltd)
4 Axis, Millennium Way
High Carr Business Park
Newcastle-Under-Lyme
Staffordshire
ST5 7UF
United Kingdom

Soldato
"Maximum weight is 16 stone" :mad:

That sux not my fault kebabs call to me.!

I wonder why the weight limit not as if the cars dont have the power to move lardies :p and no it does not effect the handling before you say ;)

Associate
Am I being stupid or..? On the poster it says "Buy any Saitek..product.." then at the bottom of the poster it says "No purchase necessary"?

Soldato
Am I being stupid or..? On the poster it says "Buy any Saitek..product.." then at the bottom of the poster it says "No purchase necessary"?

Just send a stamped adressed envelope marked "Thrill Day Prize Draw" with a letter detailing your full name, address, forums user name and shop account email address

Associate
The poster says purchase and win the thing, not purchase and be in with a chance of winning. If I just buy it do I instantly win :p (I know obviously I don't!)

Soldato
Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 18 and you must have held a full manual driving licence for at least a year.

That sucks, and two of those cars are automatic anyway, you would think the winner would have the choice of just not using the manual two if he only has an auto licence... :(

Back
Top Bottom