Windows 10 icons move on restart.

Associate
Hi all im new to the forums, finally bought myself a hig end pc after struggling for fps on my old pc.

Ive installed a brand new genuine windows 10 home onto my new pc, but every time i restart my pc the icons appear in the right place for a couple of seconds then all move to the very left of the screen, and i then have to move them all back to the place i want them.

Refreshing the desktop does nothing.

ive tried so far right clicking then making sure icons dont arrange then self,
also tried going to control pannel and found a box with allow apps to arrange icons which is now also unticked.

Spec's; amd ryzen 9 3900x
rtx2080ti
32gb ddr4 3200mhz
3 monitor setup (in surround display 5760x1080) old pc has the same display setup but has never moved the icons.

Any help would be great thank you in advanced.

Associate
Hi all im new to the forums, finally bought myself a hig end pc after struggling for fps on my old pc.

Ive installed a brand new genuine windows 10 home onto my new pc, but every time i restart my pc the icons appear in the right place for a couple of seconds then all move to the very left of the screen, and i then have to move them all back to the place i want them.

Refreshing the desktop does nothing.

ive tried so far right clicking then making sure icons dont arrange then self,
also tried going to control pannel and found a box with allow apps to arrange icons which is now also unticked.

Spec's; amd ryzen 9 3900x
rtx2080ti
32gb ddr4 3200mhz
3 monitor setup (in surround display 5760x1080) old pc has the same display setup but has never moved the icons.

Any help would be great thank you in advanced.

Please please let me know if you find out whats causing this, im having the exact same issues on my new pc with the exact same spec even down to monitor set up

i put my icons on the middle screen, restart and my icons are on the left screen. occasionally they stay in the middle but more often than not they are on the left.

Back
Top Bottom