Windows app's appear with Pixelated Textures HELP!

Associate
Hi Folks,

After a little bit of searching I'm struggling to find a solution to the problem I've been running into for about a year. Certain Applications I use in windows 10 appear pixelated, now the interesting part of the problem is they DO NOT appear pixelated straight away. It's as if the pixelation builds up until the whole (or in some cases parts) of the application is covered. The only way I can get rid of the pixelated textures is by moving my mouse over the affected area or sometimes if I maximise the program in question that stops it too.

Whenever I try to find a solution I'm directed towards "How to fix blurry text in Windows 10", so in the interest of trying every solution I find.....letting windows fix blurry apps and changing DPI scaling doesn't work.

To the best of my memory this happens in:

• Microsoft Teams
  • Microsoft Word
  • Discord
  • Iracing Beta Client
  • Autodesk Autocad
  • Adobe Creative Cloud Apps#
  • Logitech G Hub
System Spec:

• Windows 10 (Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363)
  • AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor, 3700 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)
  • Asus RTX 2070
Here's an example of the issue below.

unknown.png

As you can see in microsoft teams the left hand bar is the only part affected in the screenshot, sometimes though the top bar has the same problem. The only part that remains clear of the pixelation is the Title of the document and the actual document.
unknown.png

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom