Windows uninstalled and reinstalled - no restore point

Associate
After uninstalling and reinstalling windows we didn’t create a restore point.
If there’s only 1 restore point listed but we want to go back to 23rd is this possible or not? I’m thinking not but apparently the settings for the streaming my teens do took hours and they’re all lost.
Any hope?

Associate
OP
Yes unfortunately we did completely uninstall.

Any tips for OBS streaming settings to save me hours of following some random YT tutorial?

Associate
OP
How did you re install windows? Did you do a re install from USB over the current partition or did you delete this and then do a new partition with a clean install of Windows?

you will not be able to go back to any restore points before the OS was re installed as all this was under the previous installation and not the new 1.

We went into the settings typed in reset this PC and went through the options, not sure if this helps with knowing about uninstalling etc? No usb was used

Associate
OP
If you formatted/actually uninstalled Windows it's unlikely you can do anything. If you reinstalled over the top, it may have the old installation still on youre c drive and you can simply roll back the reinstall.

Also, the streaming settings don't take hours ;)
Any tips for OBS streaming settings to save me hours of following some random YT tutorial?

Back
Top Bottom