Winter Transfer Window 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
He was never going to go for over 100m with a year left on his contract come the summer.

I seem to be his biggest fan boi around here.

Juggernaut as a 6.

Improving every season and starting to move up the pitch more.

Has good technical ability.

Jealous to say the least.
It would be two years in the summer, West Ham can trigger a year extension.

Man of Honour
Caporegime
Oo man looks like I'm going to have to cheer this kid on.........

He's got talent and seems tailor made for Howe style of play. (At least he's not Pickford)

Also rumours knocking about that we would entertain decent offers for Maxi. Milan have an interest.

We seem to be trying to get 2 in this window.

Why would you be selling ASM?

Caporegime
Gordon can’t even be stated as overrated ****, because no one actually rates him.

Atleast Barkley, Rooney, Rodwell, Stones, Lescott were actually doing something of note before being sold. Anyone that pays more than £10m for this kid has had their pants pulled down.

Cant blame the kid though, it’s not his fault a forward can score 4 goals in a season and suddenly Chelsea wanted to spend 50m plus on him.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Gordon is one of the most unlikeable young players I’ve seen come through. Seems talented though, hopefully a different team will work on him.

Last edited:
Soldato
Gordon is one of the most unlikeable young players I’ve seen come through. Seems talented though, hopefully a different team will work on him.
Is he really that talented though? I don't recall him doing anything of note before Chelsea's interest at the start of the season and certainly nothing since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom