Winter Transfer Window 23/24

Do they? Stats wise is he THAT much better than Jesus and Eddie? I'd argue Arsenal need cover for midfield and fullbacks more this season.
lol hes way better stats wise

20 goals in 33 prem games last season

compared to 4 in 30 for nketiah and 11 in 26 for jesus

Didn't he get 6 or 7 pens though to fluff those stats?
6, and the previous season 12 goals of which 5 were pens also.
Toney vs Arsenal attackers 2021-2023

Toney to Arsenal would undoubtedly strengthen the attack, but I feel the need to have cover for Rice, Partey, and Tomiyasu is more pressing, especially as the latter two will be away in the Africa Cup of Nations soon...

Tony seems like a massive upgrade.

Would have probably got a better deal if they signed him in the summer though.

Does anyone know if players still get paid even if they’re banned?

I'd expect nkunku to start popping them in now he's fit

Looks to me like a player who thinks hes far better than he is. Strolls around far too often and looks really casual. This ain't the Bundesliga mate.

They need a proper out and out striker who can put the ball in the net consistently.

6, and the previous season 12 goals of which 5 were pens also.
Toney vs Arsenal attackers 2021-2023

Toney to Arsenal would undoubtedly strengthen the attack, but I feel the need to have cover for Rice, Partey, and Tomiyasu is more pressing, especially as the latter two will be away in the Africa Cup of Nations soon...
Tomiyasu is not African, he’s Asian (Japanese)

1 more sleep

Philips loan is quoted to be 7million!!

I'd be very worried about his game ability at this point... He's been sitting on a bench now for two seasons. That's never been good for any player and I'm not entirely sure I ever remember a bench warmer getting back to their best.

Saying that, I do have a lot of admiration for Eddie Howe's man management and we've seen that in spades with the Newcastle squad and some excellent re/awakenings.

Back
Top Bottom