Winter Transfer Window 23/24

Werner to Spurs didn’t expect at all. I mean unless he scores like he did in his first Leizpig stint then he won’t improve them.

He didn’t score enough at Chelsea, I’ve no idea how he has faired since returning to Germany mind

Werner to Spurs didn’t expect at all. I mean unless he scores like he did in his first Leizpig stint then he won’t improve them.

He didn’t score enough at Chelsea, I’ve no idea how he has faired since returning to Germany mind
I think the fact Leipzig are willing to loan him out despite the fact they're still in Europe tells you all you need to know about how he's been performing.

It's near enough no lose for Spurs though. They're short up top and he'll cost next to nothing.

Isak must be worth 250millon now. Just look at the amount of money teams have spent on strikers over the past two season that can’t score for **** lol

Warner was always in a offside postion at Chelsea. If he can stay on side he should do well.

He was also always missing quite easy chances, hitting the post etc and then on the rare occasions he hit the target he was often offside. I liked they guy though. Never gave up.

He was also always missing quite easy chances, hitting the post etc and then on the rare occasions he hit the target he was often offside. I liked they guy though. Never gave up.
Chelsea broke him
He could work well, he'll be under the radar and there won't be massive pressure on him.
We don't have a great history of signing strikers except for Sonny. Saldado, Jansen and Richarlison have all under performed.

He could work well, he'll be under the radar and there won't be massive pressure on him.
We don't have a great history of signing strikers except for Sonny. Saldado, Jansen and Richarlison have all under performed.
Any striker signed in January has got to be a gamble or extortionate, a very hard time to sign a proven goal scrorer

Back
Top Bottom