WipEout: Omega Collection (PS4)

Associate
I gave into temptation and bought a PlayStation VR headset the other day. Wipeout is so good in VR! feels like the first killer app for the platform.

Sony need to bring out a PSVR pack bundled with Wipeout. It'd be especially cool if they added some Wipeout decals and artwork to the headset.

Welcome to the club ;)

Soldato
Welcome to the club ;)

Cheers, my friend still has my copy of Wipeout so haven't managed to try it again but I'll get it back soon. I went a bit ape in CEX and bought about half a dozen launch titles as they're all about a tenner second hand. Been mostly playing Battlefront and eve valkyrie over the weekend. Still yet to try out resident evil or rigs. Drive club seemed cool but I couldn't find anyone to play against in the online multiplayer?

Associate
Cheers, my friend still has my copy of Wipeout so haven't managed to try it again but I'll get it back soon. I went a bit ape in CEX and bought about half a dozen launch titles as they're all about a tenner second hand. Been mostly playing Battlefront and eve valkyrie over the weekend. Still yet to try out resident evil or rigs. Drive club seemed cool but I couldn't find anyone to play against in the online multiplayer?

I think Drive is pretty dead these days sadly. Resident Evil is amazing in vr , although you will be scared at times to say the least !

Soldato
bought the psvr v2 just to play this game and its amazing.
I have also improved my lap times and racing,much easier

Yeah, that was one thing I noticed in that VR actually seems to make racing games easier as you have much better depth perception and improved peripheral vision! It's a bit of a game changer really when it comes to cockpit based sims. It's hard to go back to racing on a flat screen after experiencing VR.

Back
Top Bottom