Wireless Full keyboard for office use

Soldato
Hey,

I am after a wireless full keyboard (full numpad and F keys essential). Gaming not important but just a reliable wireless keyboard. Currently using a pre supplied Acer keyboard which is fine tbh but the battery compartment is very loose meaning it tells me low battery quite frequently so happy to pay for a more reliable decent keyboard that will be used for several years. 9/10 it is literally on my lap so the less flex the better.

Don't really want to spend £100+ and have a had a look at the RedDragon keyboards? Which seem ok but at £65 i'm thinking is this worth it over a non-mechanical keyboard.

Any recommendations?

Last edited:
Soldato
if you don't mind lower profile keys the logitec G915 is quite good and there is the MX mechanical version keyboard by same company too. If you turn the backlight feature off the battery life extends considerably. They are little out of budget but are very reliable and solid and that in office environment is more important.

I have moved over to 75% size but I miss the full size numpad.

Last edited:
Soldato
LOGITECH K270 Wireless Keyboard £34.99

Keychron K10 Wireless Mechanical Keyboard (UK ISO Layout) £109

LOGITECH G915 LIGHTSPEED RGB Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard £149

LOGITECH MX Wireless Mechanical Keyboard - Graphite £169.99

ASUS ROG Strix Scope NX Red Wireless Deluxe Mechanical Gaming Keyboard £169.99

ASUS ROG Strix Scope II 96 Wireless RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard ROG RX SNOW UK Layout £169.98

Back
Top Bottom