Wireless gaming headset recommendation

Associate
Hi guys,
I have a sound blaster z and a wired HyperX cloud headset, but I would like to replace it with a wireless one, I was thinking about this ones:
- Arctis 7
- Arctis Pro wireless
- Astro A50 gen 3

Any suggestions/recommendations ?

Use would be mostly playing fps,RPGs, etc. Also watching some movies from the sofa.
Thanks

Associate
OP
I bought an Arctis 7 a few months ago. I've been really impressed with it.

It's even got a dial which allows you to turn up game volume vs chat volume. I have no idea how it differentiates which is which but it's awesome. I use that all the time when i'm on Teamspeak with my friends.

Hi thanks, yeah I think the Arctis 7 are the ones with better value/price

Associate
OP
From my understanding the Arctis 7 is basically the same headset minus the Dock as the Artics Pro.

I moved from the Wireless H (basically older version without bluetooth as the Pro's) to the DT 770s. Sound quality difference is tangible for music but for gaming? It's relatively minor imo. If you want the freedom of wireless the Artics are a good way to go.

The only thing to realise it that they connect via USB so you won't get the benefit of the soundcard.

Yeah I guess I would only use my SB for my 5.1 speakers

Associate
OP
I bought the Arctis 7 (2019 model) on offer for 82 euros, that was a nice deal indeed! I will play with them this Thursday

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom