(Wireless) mouse around £60

Soldato
Soldato
Hi all

After a mouse to replace my Roccat Kone Pure Optical - used this for a few years now and it's battered so needs retiring
I have around £60 for a new mouse. I play Arma 3 and BF4 and that's about it. 2-4 assignable buttons would be great for shortcuts on these games etc. Wireless would be nice but absolutely not essential. I have a palm grip, right handed.

Any ideas? I have looked at MX Master 2S but have read that it isn't the best for gaming...

Thanks

Soldato
Soldato
OP
G305. It's not Kone-shaped though. But I've adapted to a G Pro Wireless quite easily (I prefer WMO-style mice).

For Palm Grip, then a G403 Wireless, but outside budget. I would prefer it with the HERO sensor (extended battery life).

G603... dunno. Some comments qbout the quality.
Theres a £60 difference between G403 wired and wireless - surely they are the same mouse though??

Soldato
Soldato
OP
Hm OK I think I will just go for a wired one then. Get a lot more for the money. Ive tried my brothers original mx master and whilst it's good I could do with 1 or 2 more buttons for arma keybind
Does the g703 wireless require the special track pad? At the minute I am just using my mouse direct on oak veneer table

Soldato
Soldato
OP
TBH, if you're not completely sold on the wireless stuff, you can save yourself a headache, and go with a good wired mouse. There are plenty to recommend. You can go super-light, you can go heavy, you can go with loads of buttons, ect...

IMO the wireless tech is fantastic, but it's not without compromises. Choice, shape, number of buttons, price. But technically, they're almost indstinguishable from wired mice.

Yeah I am thinking so. What would you go for £60ish wired palm grip with a few buttons maybe 4-6 assignable buttons? Some form of lighting would be good but not essential
Is corsair m65 any good? Or better off looking at logitech offerings

Back
Top Bottom