Witcher 3 Sweetfx roundup?

Soldato
Ive been following the main witcher 3 thread for a while and am really interested in trying out a sweetfx preset however a lot of this gets lost amongst all our posts so was wondering if someone in the know could just post the details we need to get this going?

Which profile is the one to go for etc? Keep seeing people asking the same thing in the main thread

If this is a bad idea, close the thread. Just think a few would find this helpful!

Soldato
OP
Thanks guys will try a few

To switch between 2 profiles is it just a case of swapping out the sweetfx file?

Also are there any settings i should adjust in nvidia control panel? New to nvidia so thats all at stock settings atm

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
How do we take screenshots on GoG? Want to have a side by side look as not being able to switch during gameplay makes it a bit hard to tell which i prefer :3

Soldato
OP
GoG is still very much in beta and this feature is not complete yet, although sweetfx takes screenshots which I believe the button is prt scrn and they should save to the witcher3.exe folder. Use MSi afterburner for non sweetfx screenshots, it will be better when they fix reshade so the toggle sweetfx on/off button works again ingame, because even if you turn the preset off in game you can still take screenshots.

Thanks Witcher :) hope your enjoying the game too mate, im not far in but had a bit more time with it last night and now :) ciris voice isnt how i imagined her to sound but thats no fault of the game :D

Back
Top Bottom