Withings ScanWatch2 vs Apple Watch 9

Soldato
Does anyone have any real life experience of how these two smart watches stack up against each other?

I have been a FitBit user for years, but am starting to tire of how quickly they break - Features like sleep tracking which just stop working for no reason, payment feature not working, deterioration of the app since it's last update and other grips I have with FitBit products.

I am looking at both the Withings and Apple Watch 9 as suitors to replace my Sense2.

They clearly "look" different and the Withings is meant to look more like a classic watch. The interface doesn't really bother me (although the one thing I will miss on my FB is my Pipboy custom screen!). I want it to be trakcing step count, sleep quality, detecting what my body is doing when I am at the gym etc - All the stuff which FitBit is meant to do when it works.

I have an iPhone, which steers me towards the Apple Watch, but the Withings does sound good....

I had a crapbit for a time them I upgraded to a Huawei GT4.

Battery life is awesome, no smart payments in this country for it though.

confirmed the accuracy for the HR sensor on mine at the hospital recently and it gave the exact same reading, spo2 seems spot on as well

sometimes I've had it think I went to sleep but I'm still awake. I think my low HR confuses it, I can drop to the low 60s gaming etc

it's rare that's happened though and I'm probably barely awake when it does

Last edited:
I use an Apple ultra watch.. but much prefer the mi band.. it’s “band” enough to wear a real watch on the other waist. I just a slave to the Apple fitness tracker.. exercise, walk, get up.. eat etc.. and to be honest it’s done like most other Apple products.. their way as “they know best”.. it’s not as customisable as other fitness trackers.

Back
Top Bottom