...Women... Are... Nuts!!!!

Associate
Sorry, bit of a long post this.

I've just been having an IM conversation with a colleage at work. The text of which is below...

I'm neither sexist, or at all bothered when I get beat at pool, but check out the text below!! :confused:

Jon [11:28]: Oh, BTW, I was surprised that Graham added me as a friend on F'book the other day...
Lisa [11:29]: Did you accept ???!!!
Jon [11:30]: Yes - Could hardly reject his requests!!
Lisa [11:34]: I would have if I'd been you ! However, I could hardly do that as I am always telling him how much I'm on there !
Jon [11:35]: That would have been rather rude of me seeing as he sits behind me?...
Lisa [11:36]: Bah !
He is really into Farmville .. sad!
Jon [11:40]: Have you tried that Farkle game on F'book?
Lisa [11:41]: Never heard of it.. what is it? See you still haven't picked up your pool game
Jon [11:42]: I dunno - It's only you that I'm playing poorly against... Still managing to maintain 1400 - 1500 points.... What is your point score again?....
Farkle is a dice game - Quite frustrating...
Lisa [11:43]: Maybe that's because I'm getting really good ! Love how you big yourself up!
Jon [11:43]: Not at all Ms 1100!!!!
Lisa [11:44]: You really don't take defeat well at all do you ....??? Such a shame.....
Jon [11:44]: Of course I do... Not complained about you beating me have I?
Lisa [11:47]: Once heard you say you don't like being beaten by a girl!
Jon [11:47]: Err... I think that is a figment of your imagination!!
Lisa [11:48]: You said you felt it was embarrassing to be beaten by a girl..
DOnt dare deny it !!!
Jon [11:48]: Huh?!?!.... I do not EVER recall saying anything of the sort!!...
Lisa [11:48]: HOw convenient! Why would I make it up ???!!!
Jon [11:49]: Err… to make it look like I have something against women beating me at pool perhaps?...
Lisa [11:49]: I would not make out you were sexist unless you'd given me reason to ! And you have !
So there !
Jon [11:50]: Huh!!!???.... So I'm sexist as well as being a sore looser?
Lisa [11:50]: In that instance then yes, you were sexist and disgruntled that a mere GIRL was beating you! Shocking !
Jon [11:51]: Crikey!... Are you mentally unstable today?...
Lisa [11:52]: No.. just reminding you of one of your historic blunders!!!
I can see the truth hurts...
Jon [11:54]: Not at all... You clearly live in a fantasy world... When was I alleged to have made such heinous comments?

Lisa [11:55]: Again, I have no reason to make this up. You said it at least 6 months ago..... anyway, lets not fall out over it.. !
Jon [11:56]: I don't intend falling out over it. In fact I find the whole thing rather funny.... I certainly don't recall making any comments of this ilk as it's not really in my nature to do so....
Lisa [11:56]:You must've been having an off day then when you made the remarks !
Jon [11:57]: Hmm... I guess so!

It's official - Wimmen are bonkers!!

Associate
OP
The way that everyone seems to be having such difficulty with women on here at the moment, I think it's more likely that the float will be seen at Gay Pride, frankly ;)

*ducks the slings and arrows*

It's not so much a difficulty with her - I just want to know how she gets from winning a pool game to me being a sexist with problems with loosing against women...

I've never, ever said anything along these lines, yet she insists I have!!! :confused::eek:

Back
Top Bottom