Women Drivers - From the horse's mouth

Soldato
http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/_chat/9...ou-have-done-during-your-motoring-career?pg=1
(Link was posted on Pistonheads so I wasn't looking on mumsnet off my own back ;)

Despite having had a drivers license for years, I have only ever driven for probably a total of one month of my life. This is why.
- During my driving test, I drove through a red light. At the start of the test, just while leaving the testing station (I passed though grin)
- I took the wing mirror off the car when driving out of a car park, because I was a bit over enthusiastic going around the windy road
- I accidentally ended up on the motorway first time driving on my own, in the pouring rain. The windscreen wipers then go stuck, so I had to pull onto the hard shoulder. I phoned my Dad, sobbing out of pure fear, asking him to come and collect me. He managed to calm me down and after about 10 minutes of being sat on the hard shoulder, I eventually managed to rejoin traffic
- I got stuck next to a plant pot in a parking lot, and could not get out. I then phoned DB to come and rescue me, and having just gotten off the phone, realised that if I turn the wheel the other way, the car would move away from the plant pot and I could drive off free. So I did. But didn't tell DB who still drove over to rescue me from the plant pot prison.
- I cannot park to save my life. I have to have at least three bays in a row, and even then there's no guarantee which one I'll end up in.

:eek:

Back
Top Bottom