WOOHOO! Payrise at work!

Soldato
cheets64 said:
Its not a laughing matter, a lot of peopel at work (500) need the bonus, it can pay of a lot of bills, but you students wouldn know that while my taxes are paying for your **** ups, ungreatful ******s

When i've graduated and start paying serious amounts of tax im going to give the PM a ring to make sure your not getting any banana handouts.

Jesus christ, im not earning much different to you part time! so shhhh, ok? :)

Associate
cheets64 said:
Its not a laughing matter, a lot of peopel at work (500) need the bonus, it can pay of a lot of bills, but you students wouldn know that while my taxes are paying for your **** ups, ungreatful ******s

Lol right. Given graduates probably pay a lot more tax over their lifetime than non-graduates, I'll call you ungrateful when we are paying for your health care.

Soldato
Stellios said:
It was £5.05 for over 21s, but on October 1st it ges up to £5.35 :) but my work pays everyone the over 21s min wage, so ill be getting it even though im only 20.

Yeh my work pays everyone the 21 minimum wage, so im going from £5.05 to £5.45 (10p extra for being multi skilled :D) and im only 18.

Soldato
how can everyone stand that small pay :D

im 18 and i earn 5.86 an hour at waitrose(part time), everyone starts off from 5 35 and you get a pay rise accordingly to your performance after 3 months.

Suspended
shimy182 said:
how can everyone stand that small pay :D

im 18 and i earn 5.86 an hour at waitrose(part time), everyone starts off from 5 35 and you get a pay rise accordingly to your performance after 3 months.

One day you'll look back on your £5.82 and wonder the same thing ;) Its all relative to your outgoings and what you're used to.

Back
Top Bottom