Woohoo!!

Associate
I got me an iPhone!!!

I finally went from my N95 to the iPhone a couple of days ago. I cant put the bloody thing down lol.

Been after one of these for ages.

Sorry for the pointless post, thought i let yall share my joy :p

Soldato
Hehe congrats :) I'm waiting it out until the mac announcement in Early June but it's difficult :p I must stay strong :D

Associate
Hehe congrats :) I'm waiting it out until the mac announcement in Early June but it's difficult :p I must stay strong :D

I tried that, but playing with a couple of mate's iPhones decided me... got mine last Saturday :) I know the hardware revision is due soon, but figure that I can wait until they sort out initial bugs and faults, the 3G version is good enough anyway.

Hands down the best phone I've ever used - it just has everything, music/video player, excellent internet surfing, loads of cool games and apps - apparently you can place and recieve calls as well :D

Associate
OP
Contract. I was already on a contract with my N95, so it was just an extra £15 a month.

Looking forward to OS3 release, which btw is there a date for yet?

Ps: BFCTom.........U know u wanna :p

Associate
Ahhh all these threads are making me so tempted.

What did you go for mate a contract or PAYG?

Was out of contract on T-Mobile, so just got the PUK and got a new contract with o2. 18 months on the £30 tariff - will bump it up in the unlikely event I find myself using more than 75 mins a month.

Out of interest, has anyone taken out insurance on their iPhone? How much does it cost?

Back
Top Bottom