Word Press Plugin Flickr Gallery

Associate
Right... if I canny find something suitable for this then fair game, I will just ask my developer to set up one which we manually upload piccies to!

We're building a WP site at the moment (I say "we" and I mean my partner and I have designed the graphics and we have a friend doing all the back end coding and what to make it work!)

We're hoping to have a gallery section that looks like this:

Initial Gallery View of Albums:
GALLERY_A.jpg

Once an Album is selected:
GALLERY_B+2.jpg

When a Picture from an opened album is selected:
GALLERY_C+2.jpg

We have a Flickr account set up and for ease of use we were hoping we could find a suitable plugin which we could link to our Flickr account so any photos we upload to Flickr, will upload to our gallery on our site (in the relevant albums (aka "sets") we put them in on Flickr)

Can anyone recommend a good WP Plugin Gallery for Flickr that is suitable for the above usage? We have looked at various but many are missing codes (I have no idea what I am talking about here) and widgets etc which my developer friend needs to put in!

I've emailed these guys as apparently they've used a WP plugin linked with Flickr for their website but I cannot seem to find the correct coding for it (might need some help on it?!) Churchy People

Any help would be so so SUPER stupendously appreciated! As said, it's a website we're setting up for our charity round the world trip on motorbikes which is commencing in 6months time (and I have only just today got on a motorbike for the first time to learn to ride!) All a bit insane!

Thanks for your help people and look forward to seeing what you guys can suggest! Website to be launched t-minus 3 days!

Back
Top Bottom