Wordpress Accordion HTML

Associate
HI,

Working on a site for the company I work for, now the problem is somebody else is also working on the site and they have either added a plugin or done something so I can no longer enter html directly into the accordions. So my question how do i switch it back so I can enter html again. They have no diea what plugin they have added or what options they may have changed.

thanks

john

Soldato
Is the site you are working on not source controlled in some way? If it is you should be able to see what was added/ changed that caused this problem.

I'm not sure if I am reading this correctly but do you mean you can't add html to the pages themselves for eventual display to the browser or do you mean like a rich text editor you can't add html.

If it is the first option then I would have said this is some form of lock on the file if you are not able to edit the content within some form of editor control then I would have thought that would be down to that plugin not being available.

(Sorry not a wordpress person so apologies if this has not answered your question)

Back
Top Bottom