Wordpress Contact Form issue

Associate
Hey Guys, I build a contact form within my theme on wordpress using the themes short code but it doesn't seem to working.

I have posted the short code below, can anyone help me out?

[contactgroup fields=Brides Name,Brides Address,Grooms Name,Grooms Address,Wedding Date,Contact address after the Wedding,Brides Telephone Number,Grooms Telephone Number,Ceremony Location,Officiary Name,Ceremony Rules,Reception Location,Maid of Honour,Best Man,Bridesmaids,Groomsmen,Brides Parents,Grooms Parents,Estimated Number of Guests,Flower Girls,Formal Photo Locations,Any other relevant information, email="[email protected]" subject="Wedding Details" submit="Submit"][field type=textfield name="Brides Name" slug=Brides Name required=yes][field type=textfield name="Brides Address" slug=Brides Address required=yes][field type=textfield name="Grooms Name" slug=Grooms Name required=yes][field type=textfield name="Grooms Address" slug=Grooms Address required=yes][field type=textfield name="Wedding Date" slug=Wedding Date required=yes][field type=textfield name="Contact address after the Wedding" slug=Contact address after the Wedding required=yes][field type=textfield name="Brides Telephone Number" slug=Brides Telephone Number required=yes][field type=textfield name="Grooms Telephone Number" slug=Grooms Telephone Number required=no][field type=textfield name="Ceremony Location" slug=Ceremony Location required=yes][field type=textfield name="Officiary Name" slug=Officiary Name required=yes][field type=textarea name="Ceremony Rules" slug=Ceremony Rules required=no][field type=textfield name="Reception Location" slug=Reception Location required=yes][field type=textfield name="Maid of Honour" slug=Maid of Honour required=no][field type=textfield name="Best Man" slug=Best Man required=no][field type=textarea name="Bridesmaids" slug=Bridesmaids required=no][field type=textarea name="Groomsmen" slug=Groomsmen required=no][field type=textarea name="Brides Parents" slug=Brides Parents required=no][field type=textarea name="Grooms Parents" slug=Grooms Parents required=no][field type=textfield name="Estimated Number of Guests" slug=Estimated Number of Guests required=no][field type=textfield name="Flower Girls" slug=Flower Girls required=no][field type=textfield name="Formal Photo Locations" slug=Formal Photo Locations required=no][field type=textarea name="Any other relevant information" slug=Any other relevant information required=no][/contactgroup]

Associate
It's very difficult to tell what the issue is without knowing what Plugin you're using or whereabouts you're inserting the shortcodes, if simplicity is important there are plenty of Contact Form plugins out there which just require a single shortcode that will pull all of the form fields from the plugin itself. I use "Contact Form 7" which is more than ample for a simple form.

Soldato
I also use Contact Form 7 which is very easy to use.

At a guess, i think you have the 'fields' parameter wrong.
You would either need something to contain the names (like ") or a way to determine the end of the list.
You have a list of names separated by commas but then the 'email' field that comes after that is also separated by a comma, how does it know that "email" is supposed to be the next parameter and not an item in the list of fields?

Back
Top Bottom