wordpress, how do i get rid of thos

Soldato
it says its a sidebar, so you're going to be looking at removing it from the sidebar or removing the sidebar all together.

I've not used your theme before so not sure where it'll be, but check under the appearance tab or it could be under the theme tab in the admin panel.

If you are struggling I've been working on a few wordpress sites recently so if you want to make me an admin account and trust me the details I can log in and have a look for you. :)

Soldato
OP
we talking about the square in the middle ?

i have made it darketr to make sure we are talking about the same thing, the pink square

i looked there are no sidebars on anywhere, in the themese there is an option for "content background opacity" but it only lets you change from 10-100 and not go to 0

totally happy if you want to have a look , ill email you

and thank you very much

Soldato
Yes the middle square. I've had a look at the site and it's the main content box, if you change the color to pink the rest of the site changes too. I've removed the tags from inside and it shrunk it down.

The only way to get rid would either editing template files or have a play around with the other page settings, probably in:

Theme settings > Homepage
Pages> Siobhan ...

If you set it to a gallery of some type you lose all the text on the screen. It might be best to leave as is and just put a little info in there.

I've got to pop out but if it's not sorted tonight i'll have another look for you and see if we can figure it out. Other option would to try contacting the dev/check their site for FAQ's.

http://www.duvowebsites.com/furies-wordpress-theme/

Soldato
OP
its not a setting anywhere that can be changed

it needs to be either a CSS/HTML file edit, im just not sure which one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom