Wordpress plugin help!

Associate
Hi there, I have a problem!

I have installed a free plugin that checks a domain's status to see if its available to buy. It works great and im really pleased with it, theres just one problem. Something in the code of the plugin is reducing the width of my side menu. www.dsm.graphics for refference, the menu should and did stretch across the width of the grey bar, but as you can see it doesnt when the plugin is enabled.

I'm guessing it was the CSS code, i've had a scan through but its all in one big block and I can't find anything that would be causing it. Is there anyone willing to give me a hand? or know somewhere that I can go. I'm willing to pay £10 to get it fixed.

Regards, Dan

Thanks for the rapid response guys, that google chrome trick is great! I found the code changed it in chrome and it was all good. I for the life of me cannot find it in the style.css, I have tried to find: "40px" gone through them all to no avail! Any tips? or can I give the login details to one of you lovely fellows?

Thanks, Dan

Done it! I was trying to find it, in appearance>edit. Thanks guys, really appreciate the quick help! To think, I was going to pay a guy £15 to sort it!

Thanks again! Dan

Back
Top Bottom