Wordpress, question

Associate
Hi peeps,
I'm working on a new site for myself it's a gaming site.
I'm having a wee little issue currently and wondered if anyone had any suggestions or ideas.

As with a gaming sites I wanted to have a game page where it lists alphabetically the games for that section and links from that to what's on the site.

For example I review fifa 16, Tags for the page and a category are made and then a news article is done as well.
I want then the Games Page to have a link to fifa and in that a link to each article.

At the moment the games oage just lists everything that has the category of game linked to it.

Any ideas?

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Create a new category - something like "alpha sort" then use that on the other page? You can exclude the category from other pages if you don't want it showing up in a category cloud etc.

Probably be a bit easier if we can see the site in question though.

Associate
I'm trying to customize my new website, which uses the Gameworld WordPress Theme from http://www.templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes.php with Bootstrap framework already included. It is intended to be a gaming fan board for local gamers, and I prefer to modify it locally it before it actually goes online. Every game page is intended to have its own related info, ratings, reviews, videos, etc. shown below the game's title, and now I wonder whether I should integrate the discussion module on the same page using the tools and features available, or create a different forum-like section on my website. What do you think is the best option in general?

Back
Top Bottom