Working lunch - what do you eat?

Soldato
Hi

There will be no judgement from me but I won't be held reasonable if someone else calls you a fat ********.

I'm just canvassing what to have for lunch when I'm working. I guess after 25 years of working and having "lunch" I'm just bored and ran out of ideas of what to eat.

I suppose it all depends on what your working hours are and if you work at home, in a place where food shops are nearby or in the middle of nowhere but I think I've been though all the phrases...
I have had it when I used to buy food from the cateen, brought sandwiches from the local shop, made sandwiches to bring in, brought in pie, ordered take aways, fast food restaurants, salads, sushi, huel shakes..

At the moment, I seem to be making sandwiches for when I'm the office as I work in the middle of nowhere, we do have a cateen with cafe food, i.e. cakes and sandwiches and the odd third party takeaway van offers a curry, but I can't be eating a curry at 12pm.

When working from home I tend it it a x salad warp, be it chicken, ham, cornbeef etc... some days I have raimen noodles...

surely there's something that I'm missing that I could eat for lunch, or am I doom to a life of boredom?

Back
Top Bottom