Worktops

Soldato
OP
We make quite a few receptions at work using corian, there are a few cheaper alternatives. Is someone doing the worktop for you? Let me know if you want any advice
Thanks, I was planning on doing it myself (wondering if I can get it made to measure). I hadn't really thought about splashbacks as the sink won't get a massive amount of use. It 2ill mainly be for washing paintbrushes:p So we were leaning towards an S/S sink.

Soldato
OP
Up north in beverley (near hull). I actual thought it was a solid piece of acrylic with no MDF at all. I only thought that as I have a solid granite top in kitchen, and figured if it can be done with that it should be easy for other materials. The websites I've seen don't mention MDF (I can't remember which hutbive visited s few), although they also didn't list and other meathurements. Where's a good site to get them from, direct?

Soldato
OP
1 piece 1.8m X 600, and one 600 X 700. Designer white is the colour I'm looking for. I don't mind driving to pick up stuff, but I don't think you will have over half a sheet as an offcut (unless several could be stuck together).

Soldato
OP
I think we're going to reign it in a bit and go with solid wood. I just can't justify the extra cost in a utility. I just wish it was easy to find units online, most website want to measure up and give you a quote including fitting.

Soldato
OP
I have found a website to get units from, but places like wren and Howdens want to take measurements when all I want to do is check prices. It's only for a 1000mm corner unit and a worktop to cover it.

Back
Top Bottom