*** World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth ***

Soldato
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Release Date Is August 14th 2018

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/battle-for-azeroth

Everyone's favourite MMO is back again;
Azeroth paid a terrible price to end the apocalyptic march of the Legion’s crusade—but even as the world’s wounds are tended, it is the shattered trust between the Alliance and Horde that may prove hardest to mend. As this age-old conflict reignites, join your allies and champion your faction’s cause—Azeroth’s future will be forged in fire.

Wowhead has a great >>summary of the changes and features added<< in this article

If you're making your return before launch then check out the >>"What to do before pre-patch?" << Guide

Anyways I'm excited to have the focus moved back to the Alliance vs Horde (at least at the start of the expansion whilst the real big and bad gets built up and revealed) I'll be sad to see my artifact weapons go but I'm going to use the expansion as a good reroll point. I'll probably try a Warlock this time round, none of this hybrid nonsense :D

Soldato
OP
This is the next expansion building on everything that has came before it and raising the level cap to 120.

Classic WoW (aka Vanilla-ish) will be coming out later (though I don't think it has a release date yet) and looks like it'll be running patch 1.12 :)

Back
Top Bottom