world war III

Soldato
OP
you can draw a parrells with WWI and WWII both started or believe to be inginted by seeminly minor acts

WWI IN June 28, 1914, when Archduke Francis Ferdinand of Austria was assassinated by a Serbian student, Gavrilo Princip, while visiting Sarajevo, Bosnia. Many historians consider this to be the spark that started WW1.

WWII In March,1939, Hitler demanded that Poland allow Germany to annex the Nazi-dominated free city of Danzig, and that Germany be given control over a 25-mile wide strip of land

I have un uneasy feeling what with
rockecting oil prices, and mouting nationlism across europe

Soldato
OP
Zip said:
Theres is Different ways of dealing with things now.

Might not be extremely Different but its a little bit different.
The UN would step in aswell if it got too much to handle
I dont think the UN existed back then but i could be wrong

Congress of Vienna pre 1919 then
league of nations 1919-1945
UN 1945-

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
AcidHell2 said:
nope can't see word war 3..

if you lived in a city you wouldn't know about it you would be vaporized... Or if you where unlucky dieing slowley from radiation poisoning. Then you would know about it.

I class WWIII to be a little more sublte than being vaporised, yes it could in global Nuclear war but who says WWIII has to be about nukes?

Soldato
OP
its going to be a mixture of oil prices, crumbling economies, isurgent extremist and mass migration of peoples across the globe you have one hell of a tinder box there just waiting to ignite

Soldato
OP
titaniumx3 said:
Personally I think there are more sinister powers at work, who have probably already determined whether there is going to be full scale world war in the near future. War is big business, some one has to control it.

Just look at whats happened around the world since 9/11, its frigging rigged to the teeth!

spot on !

Soldato
OP
Fraggr said:
Hm, I don't know if I'd put Iraq on the Axis side these days. It's government is on good terms with America now, isn't it? Maybe it's just the BBC's articles that make it seem that way, but it's certainly seeming that way.

Edit: and IMO, Israel is a state that's the biggest example of state terrorism. White phosphorus and cluster bombs? Hello word! Wake up.

white phosphorus hasn't been outlawed

" The United Nations has claimed that if they're used according to their original purpose, to produce a smoke camouflage, it is clearly allowed"

and

"Although covered by the general rules of international humanitarian law, cluster munitions are not currently covered by any specific international legal instrument."

Soldato
OP
Matthew-1985 said:
You think they schedule wars?

:p

to a point yes its no coincidence the US saw huge growth after WWII which came and most need time for there economy, and the same could be said for GWII whcih help bolster US markets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom