Worlds most underrated PC games - post here..

Soldato
Plenty of games I love have been mentioned.

But 1 game that hasn't been mentioned and doesn't have it's on thread on these forums is Blasphemous.
I know Metroidvania games are a bit of a niche, but I am loving this game, the gameplay, the art style. It's like playing a PS1 game influenced by Dark Souls.

Soldato
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura

A truly delightful RPG that blended steampunk and high fantasy. Hundreds of cool story lines to follow and...to top it all. The best cookie recipe i have ever tried in the back of the manual

edit - in trying to find the recipe online. my world has been rocked by the fact that it was in fact Temple of Elemental Evil that had the cookie recipe. The arcanum recipe is for banana bread!

https://www.reddit.com/r/DnD/comments/buc7z7/oc_found_a_recipe_for_chocolate_chip_cookies_in/

I did enjoy playing that, but grew increasingly annoyed at the poor “bang for my buck” that putting skill points into firearms gave me versus magical weapons and that going tech gradually made all your really useful magical companions leave you.

Soldato
Freedom Fighters? Always thought it was a fun little game but reviews were very lukewarm at the time.

Joint Operations Typhoon Rising was also fun, but messy in the beginning and once BF2 was released, that was that.

C64

C64

Soldato
Supreme commander + FA

Still the pinnacle or the RTS genre some 13 years later, marginalised by high budget but inferior franchises such as C&C and StarCraft. Offered a level of depth and grandness that still hasn't been matched to this day.
no way company of heroes 1 is the pinnacle

Soldato
Spec Ops The Line

*remembers "that one room"*
*shudders*

not sure they merit this list but i do think borderlands the pre sequel and borderlands 3 get a much worse shake of things than they deserve.

helldivers is pretty fun, kind of starship troopers meets magicka

and i agree with the dishonoured franchise, yes it's off-brand theif but that's perfect for folks who aren't into freakish jump scares.

Back
Top Bottom