Worst Movies You Have Ever Watched(And wished you hadnt)

Soldato
After chatting to a colleague i was just wondering what terrible movies have you ever though "why on earth did i watch that?" a few spring to mind for me:

Alone in the Dark - I was a fan of the games and though WTF is this trash?
House of the Dead - As above another Uwe Boll movie... Utterly terrible
Street Fighter: The legend of Chun Li - Even the lovely Kristin Kreuk or Michel Clarke Duncan could save this utter abomination of a movie. Some of the worst acting i have ever seen in any movie (Close to Tommy Wiseau levels) By Chris Klein.
Dracula 3000 - Utterly Terrible vampire movie set in space (There is also a Dracula 2000 I think)
There was some movie series recently on Netflix recently called Rogue Warfare and both me and my mate was wondering who on earth gave them the money to make that abysmal nonsense?

So come on then what ya got? :D

Soldato
OP
The Village - 108 minutes of my life I'll never get back:

Bad Taste - how Peter Jackson was able to get the go ahead for the Lord of the Rings films, when his earlier career included this atrocity:
How dare you? Bad Taste and Braindead are both quality. They are silly, gross and in some places pretty poorly acted however they were made that way on purpose! They are spoofs, low budget and very very mad... but pretty hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom