Worth appealing, or moving on with life (MOT)

Soldato
Hi guys, I took my car for an MOT at the weekend, (Kwik fit, probably should have known better) they failed my car because the headlights were too high, re-adjusted them in the cabin (i.e. flicked the roller switch down one then passed it.

I argued this was stupid and why couldn't they have just checked mid test, put it as an advisory if they had to "tester had to adjust headlight" I said my piece to the garage, they said it was too late now to change it so I left.

I'm going to be selling the car most likely end of the year and now its perfect MOT record has a silly blemish, not sure really if this would put a buyer off but its still annoying. I know you can appeal these things, but honestly, would you bother? Would this get me anywhere? I suppose a serious buyer would see why its failed and know it was a silly one anyway and its not like its a valuable car. Thoughts guys?

Soldato
OP
I suppose the more I think about it, my car was technically a failure so there's nothing really to appeal. But you'd think a human tester would use a bit of savvy to help a customer out.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom