• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Would these parts be compatible?

Associate
I was wondering if anyone could help me make a decision about a graphics card.
Last year around may I managed to get my hands on all the components to build a pc apart from one: a graphics card. Thanks to scalpers I have only just found one a year later.
I just want to be certain that it would be the right choice because it is a lot of money to make a mistake on.
Does anyone know if the rx6600 would work well with a b450-f gaming motherboard and a ryzen 5 3500x?

Associate
The 3500x is a 6 core, 6 thread processor, no? I imagine that will be a bottle neck in some modern games, but otherwise no reason to think that the system won't work with those parts in it?

Associate
Yeah, that's a fine match, won't be any major bottleneck there. You can't even buy less performance from new now anyway. If your RAM is good and you have an SSD of any kind for the O/S and games then you're set.

Back
Top Bottom