Votes: 54 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
omgz, yeah definitely email her.

you can be all like "hey, im the cute guy that you forgot to give your number to today, so i thought i'd better email you. nice drapes, btw"

putty in your hands mate.

edit: great minds Davey ;)

WS_TailGunner said:
but she'll probably mace you too...

mace just makes me hornier...:D

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Sic said:
omgz, yeah definitely email her.

you can be all like "hey, im the cute guy that you forgot to give your number to today, so i thought i'd better email you. nice drapes, btw"

putty in your hands mate.

ROFL.
Never fail to make me chuckle sic :)

Associate
2 Steps to happiness....

1. Email her - attach cheesy photograph of yourself so she knows who you are, and ask her out.

2. Ask her if she can send some piccies of herself.

and then post pictures and progress on here. :D

Mat

Mat

Soldato
Get in there and ask her. You will regret it more if you dont and that will probably feel worse than the fear of asking her in the first place and then you'll think "Why oh why oh why oh why didnt I just... " etc...

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Send her an e-mail saying "You smell nice. Can I touch your norks?" then watch the restaining order appear like magic.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
OMG, BETTER IDEA!!

give ME her email address, and i'll be all like "hi my mate thinks you're cute but he's too afraid to email you. if i give you his address, will you email him?"

she cant say no to that. and if she doesnt like you, there's still a chance that i could nail her.

Soldato
follow her from her work to her home to find out where she lives. come back in next day and try get in the house then put this spy camera in her bathroom

host the vid here :D

Associate
So what if you get embaressed?
You live an hour away and chances are that you'll never see her again. The worst that will happen is that she'll say no and tell her friends that this guy asked me out.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Sic said:
she cant say no to that. and if she doesnt like you, there's still a chance that i could nail her.

Now you're being greedy you willy waving fiend.

lol, if you're too afraid to e-mail someone I think that makes you Gilly's ***** :p

Last edited:

Mat

Mat

Soldato
post her email on here and we can all bombard her inbox until she caves and goes out with you!

Soldato
Ok if you're gonna persist with the pussy-whipped email idea.

"Hey, this might be a bit out of the blue but bear with me...

I was in XXX for an interview with the agency today and I couldn't help noticing you on reception and thinking you were absolutely gorgeous, I know it's random but I'd like to meet up for a drink sometime? Was going to say hello and ask for your number after my interview but you'd gone by then!

I only overheard you saying this was your email address so I hope it's the right one or I'm gonna look pretty stupid!

Hope all's good!

Pussy-boy

P.S. High-Five

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom